The LBCA Mission Statement -
"The Long Beach Collective Association is committed to safe and legal cannabis access through advocacy, education, philanthropy and policy development with the city of Long Beach and State of California."
The Mission is Accomplished-
1. By uniting commercial cannabis businesses to operate legally under california State Law and the Long Beach Municipal Code and offering guidance to succeed in the legal cannabis market.
2. By being the premier resource for cannabis related legislation and policy at the city and state level.
3. By advocating on behalf of our members for fair and consistent regulations, policies, and laws related to the cannabis industry.
4. By educating the community about the benefits of safe and legal adult-use and medical cannabis.
5. By supporting local nonprofits and neighborhood associations who have an impact on the communities we serve.